Full thoughts to follow on the match in due course, but I couldn't let Moyes' quotes go. Particularly:
"I think not sending off Fabregas changed the flow of the game"
Five reasons why this is a cretinous thing to say:
1) As the picture shows, David Moyes is not exactly one to talk about respecting referees... (credits to @clockenders for the pic)
2) It was half-time. There was no game to change.
3) Who was the last footballer to be senf off in the tunnel?
4) Arsenal didn't exactly take control after half-time. It took the introduction of Arshavin and Bendtner mid-way through the second half to change things.
5) If we want to talk about changing the flow of the game, how about talking about Saha's goal?
I really hope he retracts his comments. They do a disservice to what was an excellent football match.
Keep the faith.